SEMI-DETACHED MODULAR STRUCTURES
Modular structures are built on a concrete slab. Units are delivered in a set consisting of all materials and consumables needed for the assembly. The pre-fabricated steel frame is fastened and erected on the pre-cast slab where after the tongue-and-groove roof and wall panels are slotted into each other and secured to the steel frame. The interior and exterior wall and roof panels are made from pre-painted, pre-insulated structural steel skinned panels with a width of 1150mm. The panels are precision cut to length and shape (including door and window openings) and are numbered to allow simple and fast assembly. Units can be built within as little as one day.
- Interlocking panels which are used together with a galvanised steel frame to ensure quick and easy installation
- Wall and roof panels which are lightweight, insulated and fire resistant
- Quality PVC windows
- External steel doors with specialized locking mechanisms for added security
- All windows and door frames are factory installed to save building time and costs
- A long-lasting, hard-wearing product with a lifespan of over 20 years
- Low maintenance - An eco-friendly product
- Variable sizes to suit specific requirements such as classrooms, ablution blocks and housing units are numbered to allow simple and fast assembly. Units can be built within as little as one day.